Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer!!!

I've woken up every day for the past 3 days wondering, is it Saturday?? Ben had yesterday off for Memorial Day, and took today off too, so it makes every day feel like a Saturday!
Love having time off with my family! On Saturday we went to Brandi Fenton Splash Pad, Aiden had a blast! Just wish it wasn't so far from home. Then Monday we went to The Children's Museum for FREE Admission day and Bubblepalooza! Can't wait to spend the rest of the summer doing fun things! :)

I also made a quick shopping trip today, went to Fry's and Walgreens. Spent $7.75 and got a coupon for $5 off my next trip at Walgreen's!! Not too shabby!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...what a fun mommy! :) We'll have to get together for some activities this summer! and I love how you've just dived right into the coupon world! I need to get back into it..I just stink at planning household things (meal planning, grocery lists, coupons, etc.) So if I can figure out how to get with it, I'll be back in the game! :)

    ReplyDelete