Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weight Loss Journey


I have decided that I'm sick of being overweight. This past week I re-joined Weight Watchers. That's right, I'm a previous WW drop out, but this time I'm determined to succeed!
I need to healthy and happy for my kids. They deserve a healthy mommy who is going to be around forever!!
Not only am I counting points for what I eat, I'm in search for healthy and easy recipes to cook for my family. My family needs to be eating healthier, not just me. As I search I will post any recipes I find here for everyone to enjoy! If you have any recipes, I would love for you to share! I do still plan to have freezer cooking days, so my recipes also need to be able to freeze well, or keep for a few days in the refrigerator. How is this possible all while working full time? Well I don't know that yet, but I'm going to figure it out! :)
This time around in the WW world I have a friend who as joined for support as well! It is so nice to be able to go with someone who understands what I'm going through. I also love that I can text her and she can text me before thinking about ruining our day on something frivolous! Nicole is the best WW partner I could ask for!
Of course I want to be healthy and feel good, but I definitely want to LOOK good as well! My goal is to lose 40 pounds! I'm not going to give myself a timeline because I will just be disappointed if I don't make it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to slack off though! Any helpful hints and tips would be much appreciated!
Hang around and watch my journey! Join in if you'd like!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Julie! I'm rooting for you! so many people have had success with WW, even Reese-do you know about him? He's had dramatic results. You can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete