Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm a dirty girl!! ;)

I did it!! I participated in the Kiss Me Dirty Race Series of 2012!! It's a 5K obstacle course, with LOTS and LOTS of mud!!



This is the first time I have ever done anything like this, and I am so STOKED that I completed it! I feel so incredibly amazing knowing that I was actually able to DO something like this!

My Best Friend, Leslie and I BEFORE we got all DIRTY!!





Here are a few DIRTY pics! :)









I'm SO EXCITED for next year! My Sister, mom, Leslie, and I are planning to have a team again next year! We're even recruiting Ben and his brother to dress up as girls and join our team! It's going to be AWESOME!!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' great and dirty Julie!!! What fun that must have been!!!

    ReplyDelete