Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

So far 2011 has been pretty great! :) We've had some great family time together and have been working on getting the house more organized! We've even started a new cleaning routine that hopefully should keep things running more smoothly!
Now that it's January, the next thing we have to look forward to is Addison's 2nd birthday! I can't believe my "baby" is going to be 2 this month! Where did the time go? I am really excited for all the new things we can do now that she's getting older! She loves to play with high heels, where my make-up, and let me do her hair. I CAN'T wait until she's old enough to go and get pedicures with me!! :)
Another fun event coming up will be the arrival of the newest member of the family, Andrew Grant Camacho! My baby sister is having a baby!! She's due February 9th, but we really don't think he's going to wait that long to join us! Please send happy baby and easy labor vibes toward my sister!!
May 2011 be the BEST year ever for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment