Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

TWO!!

So 2 is a great number!
* I have 2 of the most AMAZING kids who absolutely love each other!

Addison LOVES her big brother, and Aiden is so great with her. Always playing with her and sharing even when he doesn't want to. She also does everything he does! Too cute!!

* I love that my kids have 2 parents that absolutely adore them and would do anything for them! Love that my kids have a dad who loves them so much!


*I have the 2 BEST parents in the world! We don't know where we would be without them!!

* My parents have 2 of the most AWESOME children on the planet! ;)

* I am very thankful for my job, and have 2 groups of really great kids!

* And the BEST reason for 2 being a great number...Addison will be 2 in exactly 16 days!! I can't believe she is growing up so fast, but she amazes me more and more every day. Her vocabulary is great, and she has the best little personality! She is our little princess and we love her so much! Absolutely couldn't imagine our lives without her! Happy almost 2nd birthday to my precious "baby" girl!!

1 comment:

  1. 2 is a great number...but did you have to post the picture of your dad and me drunk on New Years Eve? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete