Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

End of week 2

So it's the end of week 2 on WW, but haven't weighed in yet. I'll weigh in at the meeting tomorrow. I'm really nervous, don't know if I did as well as the first week. But I have incorporated some exercising in my plan now! I'm starting slow, doing the eliptical machine we have at home. I did also order 2 DVD's by Jillian Michaels doing the 30 day shred. So let's see how much I can shred!

My new favorite snacks are:
light, whole wheat english muffins
WW yogurts (only 1 pt)
94% fat free popcorn
cucumbers
fruit salad
whole wheat pitas, or cut up and made into pita chips to dip in homemade salsa
I'm still trying to find other snacks that are good for WW, if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment