Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Updates!


Wow am I behind in posting?! Being back at work has really kept me busy. Not to mention having 2 kids running around, one of which has recently started kindergarten!

My big boy is doing so well in kinder, and he absolutely loves it! Of course it probably doesn't hurt that his teacher is gorgeous!! My mom saw a picture of her on Facebook and her comment was "they don't make teachers like they used to!" I asked her, "what am I, chopped liver!?!"


I started a new year in school as well and we're having a great time so far! I LOVE my classroom! It's very homey and welcoming!



My wonderful husband brought me flowers for my first day of school! :)



Last update, I am on my 5th week of doing Weight Watchers! I have lost 8 pounds so far, 1 more pound until my first 5% goal! It's nice to be able to see results! I am a planner so I plan out my meals ahead of time, always take my lunch to work, and track ALL of my points! I lost 2.4 pounds this past week and had a party AND went out to dinner for Ben's birthday! I'm so excited that I'm doing so well!!

Thanks for reading all about what's going on in my life! :)

1 comment: