Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Worst mom and housewife ever!!

So I've been really slacking on all my duties lately! I'm just so tired all the time. How do other working moms do it?
I feel like I've forgotten to cook and everything else! I used to create a weekly menu, clip coupons, clean the house, cook at least 4-5 times a week, and now I hardly do any of it! :( I feel like such a failure! Thank goodness my hubby isn't working right now, we'd starve and live in filth!
Thank goodness summer is coming up! Maybe I'll relearn how to do it all again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I can relate to your thoughts! I have those days too, and my hubby reminds me that no matter what, that I am a great mom to our son. I guess that is worth everything. So our houses can be dirty, we can eat takeout, as long as we love on our kids (and hubbies too I suppose). :)

    ReplyDelete