Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Day Challenge ~ Day 10

~ A picture of the person you've done the most messed up things with ~

Okay, so now that I'm a mom, and work, and am old (I will be 29 next week, YIKES!) I haven't really done any "messed up" things in a long time, but back in the day my BFF Leslie and I liked to have fun! :)



This is Leslie, with her beautiful daughter Hailey.

I remember having a lot of great times in High School in her red TURBO! Haha!

We still like to have fun, but now were more of the getting drinks and dinner, or wine and movies kinda girls. It's fun to see the changes, and I'm so glad we've been friends for like 13 years!! :) Love ya Leslie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment