Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

30 Day Challenge ~ Day 6

~ A picture of someone you'd love to trade places with for 1 day ~



This is obviously Reese Witherspoon. I would love to trade places with her for 1 day, especially on a day of filming! I am definitely not very outgoing, and I love that about her! Not only is she gorgeous, but she's very down to earth and outgoing. Those are some qualities I wish I had.
I would love to be on a Hollywood set filming a movie for a day. That would be absolutely awesome! I would also love to go to a Red Carpet event and get all dressed up and have someone else do my hair and makeup! Then of course I would love to get to keep just a fraction of her income from the movie! :)

Ok, back to reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment