Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Growing up is hard to do!!

I've recently decided that I have to accept the fact that my baby is growing up!
Now that she's 2, I guess I need to stop calling her my baby, even though that is what she will always be!


I can't believe how fast she has grown up! It seems like I just blinked and she was 2!


Now that she's 2, she seems like a little person! She talks very clearly and constantly! And now we're going to start potty training in a couple weeks. I think she's ready since she can now tell me, "Mom, I pooped!"!

I also love that she is a girl, and a very girlie-girl! :) She loves having her toenails painted just like mommy!

Aiden is growing up way too fast too!! He's 5 1/2 and in Kindergarten and is truly a little man now!

And I must say, he's terribly handsome ;)

<3 my kids!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I tell my kids they will always be my baby no matter how big they grow!
    Blessings,
    Joycelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I never plan on stopping myself from calling my kids my babies! That's our right as mommies!
    Your kids are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete