Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Boys!

So today was a "boy" day for Aiden and Ben. They got up early and got ready to go, very UNquietly ;). Then they went to Sabino Canyon to hike, where Aiden almost fell in the water.
Then they came home and played video games together, now they're at the park playing together. Makes my heart happy!! <3

So while the boys were doing boy stuff, us girls, Addison and I, went shopping! Not as exciting as you may be thinking though. We went to Walgreens and CVS so mommy could get her "freebie" fix, and then met Aunt Tiffany at Costco. We did enjoy some yummy hotdogs for lunch though!

Now I'm getting ready for the family to come over for Grandma Rachel's birthday dinner!

Hope you had a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! It always makes me happy when Stevie has a day with Shyla too!

    ReplyDelete