Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Teacher Challenge Day 2

Day 2
What do you believe is your greatest strength as a teacher?

I believe that my greatest strength as a teacher is my passion for finding new and interesting activities and assignments to help aid my instruction. I'm also really passionate about using technology as much as possible in the classroom. I strive to find fun and interactive activities to keep my student engaged. I constantly am researching and finding new resources to use in the classroom!
Another strength would be my passion for education! I truly believe in education and giving my students the education they deserve. I get really upset when politicians don't value education, which unfortunately in AZ is a lot of the time! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment