Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Workin' it out!

Phew! I went to not just ONE, but TWO workout classes at the gym today!! I got up early, got the kids up, and then we headed to LA Fitness so I could do Zumba!
Then this afternoon we went BACK to LA Fitness to do Bootcamp! Both of which kicked my BOOTY!! I seriously don't think I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow! I'm hoping to get the most out of my $$ while we're out of school for the summer!!


On a side note, here are a couple pictures of my kids from just a few minutes ago...I guess I need to put the laundry away instead of leaving it in the living room!

Here is Aiden wearing one of my shirts, and a pair of my underwear around his neck...



And Addison wear a pair of my underwear around her waist!



Total blackmail pictures for when they are older!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment