Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Teacher Reflections Day 3

Day 3

In which area do you think you can improve the most?

The area of teaching where I think I can improve the most is classroom management. I have always had a difficult time with this area. When I started teaching middle school I really struggled with wanting the kids to like me. I probably let them get away with too much, then the next year I realized that I needed to be more strict, and may have gone overboard at times.
In order to help me better understand my management style, I'm taking an online course in Classroom Management specifically for grades 4-8 since I teach 6th grade. I'm really hoping that I can learn some new strategies and have the best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment