Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bountiful Baskets!


So I have always wanted to try Bountiful Baskets and today I did! :)
If you don't know what Bountiful Baskets is, go here to check it out!
Bountiful Baskets is a food co-op where you can get a lot of great fruits and vegetables for a great price! I wasn't sure if we would use all of the produce in time so for my first time I split a basket with a friend. I got the normal basket full of wonderful goodies as well as the Mexican Pack! Since I split everything with a friend it only cost me $12!! Can't get this much produce for that price anywhere!
I'm so excited to try a few new recipes with all of my wonderful goodies! The mexican pack had tomatillos, yellow onion, cilantro, cerrano peppers, avocados, limes, and garlic. I'll be making some salsa and guacomole today for sure!
Check it out!! I'm excited for next week!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to hear more about this, especially the fruit ones if they have any!

    ReplyDelete