Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My sister's pregnant!

So my baby sister (even if she is 25) is having a baby of her own! She found out last week and is due sometime in February! So excited to be an Auntie!! She's now able to understand why I always told her she couldn't pay me enough to carry her children! She used to try to tell me she was going to pay me $1 million to carry her children...all I ever did was laugh! I hated being pregnant! Twice was enough for me! ;)
She's really hoping for a girl, so we'll see! I can't wait for Aiden and Addison to have a cousin!!

1 comment:

  1. have to agree with you Julie! NEVER EVER EVERY again do I want to be pregnant! 3 times was MORE than enough! Hated every single minute. All I did like was the delivery part-because then I knew it was OVER!

    ReplyDelete