Welcome!

I'm a busy mom who works hard for her kids! Hope you can relate to some of my thoughts!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Rule of Three

I saw this on another friend's blog and thought it looked fun! :) I'm going to tag 3 friends, but if you want to post on your blog too, go ahead! It's fun! :)

Three names I go by:
Mommy
Jules
Oolie

Three jobs I have had:
Teacher
Girl Scout Camp Counselor
Target Cashier

Three places I have lived:
Tucson, Az
Flagstaff, Az
I haven't lived anywhere else...I know, I'm lame! :(

Three favorite drinks:
Diet Coke
Raspberry Lemonade
White Wine Spritzers

Three TV shows I watch:
Grey's Anatomy
One Tree Hill
Private Practice

Three places I have been:
Italy
Mexico
California

Three places I would like to visit:
Want to take the kids to Disneyland
Seattle
New England

Three favorite dishes:
Chicken Parmigiana
Chicken LoMein (from PF Cheng's)
Steak and baked potatoes

Three things I'm looking forward to:
Aiden starting kindergarten in August
My foot to be healed ;)
Seeing my kids grow up!

Three people I'm tagging:
Leslie of Waiting for Daisies
Nicole of A Day in the Life of Nicole!
Kendra of Forgacs Family Fun!

Thanks Chelsea of Vicarious Chelsea for this post idea! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I tagged on you on my personal email for this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I'm so glad you did this! I love learning about my friends...

    ReplyDelete